Parents seeking admission for their child in NPS-National Public School, Gopalapuram, for the Academic Year 2024-25 in Grades 1 to 9 and Grade 11 may please register ONLINE.
PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION:
- Upload Aadhar Card, Birth Certificate and last 3 years report cards (Term 1 Progress Report for current year).
- Upload the latest passport size photo.
- Make Online payment of Rs. 500/- towards processing charges
- Submit the duly filled in form
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Gopalapuram. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for the children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Chennai is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to NPS.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
- Admissions are finalised based on the performance in the Entrance test and subject to vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parents’ transfer.
- Check the website for updates on the date of the entrance exam and the details of subjects tested.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realise and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents. Only selected candidates will be informed telephonically.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
228, Avvai Shanmugam Road, Gopalapuram,
Chennai - 600 086, Tamil Nadu,
Please click on the link provided below to access the admission form.
Admissions Open for the academic year 2024-25 for Grades 1 to 9 and Grade 11